Well done to all my year 11 students!!
‘Well done to all my year 11 students!! You absolutely smashed it on Thursday when you received your GCSE results. So many of you achieved at the highest level possible. You have all excelled yourselves and I’m SO proud of you all. Your hard work has really paid off.
I’m now looking forward to working with some of you again, as you embark on your A level journey’.
- Expert online tuition from a former Head of Science and Principal Examiner.
- Full enhanced DBS check.
- Classes scheduled to suit your child, where possible.
- Available five days a week Monday to Friday.
Tailored online 1 to 1 tuition for:
- Biology A level, GCSE and IGCSE.
- Chemistry GCSE and IGCSE.
- Combined Science GCSE.
- Common Entrance 13+ and 11-14 Science.
- Small group tuition by arrangement.
- 24hr access for students and parents.
- Homework is set, marked with feedback before the next session.
- Provision of regular updates to parents by email.
Greater enjoyment in their learning, resulting in a more motivated student.
Enhanced exam technique to enable each student to recognise what exam questions are asking.
Review of past examination papers so that each student develops greater expertise at answering questions correctly.
- A significant improvement in their grades.
Convenient access to proven high quality teaching
A tailored approach to engage students in their learning of Science
My teaching style involves plenty of active and interactive learning, using short video clips, interactive software and a wealth of exam practice questions with homework that can be completed and marked online, where appropriate.
The student is the centre of the learning experience. I work with students to find the problems they are having and then help them to rebuild their knowledge and correct misconceptions, in a supportive and encouraging way.
Having worked as a Principal Examiner for a major exam board in the UK for a number of years, I have a wealth of experience in guiding students to develop the very best exam technique and problem-solving skills to achieve at the highest level.